X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Premium Parrots View Post

Ha ha ha ha, so true...

Comment

• Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

• Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X