My Journey......Mrs. Butterworth, 128 years of hard waffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free bras to any woman that wants them.

Just send a photo of your boobs so we can get you a bra that fits properly.

Comment

R.I.P. Aunt Jemima And Uncle Ben
      Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times.  Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

So I purchased a world map, handed a dart to my wife and where ever it lands, we're going once this pandemic ends.
        Turns out we'll be spending two weeks behind the fridge
        Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times.  Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	122224557_3621396391251398_6320965926345574223_o.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	640094

Comment

Comment

Burnsey I can’t see the last three pictures as they are the size of a stamp.
              Last edited by Chewbacca; 04-11-20, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Ooops, I'm a slacker! I selected large and thought that they would be when clicked........(working on it!)

Comment

Working...
                X