No announcement yet.

My Journey......Mrs. Butterworth, 128 years of hard waffles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

• OK, I've been thinking about how horrible this coronavirus is and how its affecting just about all aspects of our lives. I was wondering.....when this gets to the point of having no food at all, I need to know that if I test negative for the virus but my neighbor tested positive and dies.....if I eat him will I get the virus? Also, what temp and how long would I need to cook, let say his liver etc. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

*asking for a friend

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

• Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

Comment

• Oh I see you're still alive PP ... congratulations on being the last man standing ... I've got the CoronaVirus bad ... ugh .... mmfgh ... ththuehukhwbkjhbewhj998*()*(
          Squeezyjohn

Sometimes wrong and sometimes right .... but ALWAYS certain!!!

Comment

• Are you serious John? That's awful. Keep us informed on how you are doing mate.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Free bras to any woman that wants them.

Just send a photo of your boobs so we can get you a bra that fits properly.

Comment

• Skelly!!!
                    This one is for you mate

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X