Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Use Portion Snus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How To Use Portion Snus



    I'm just curious about this. Is there anyone who uses two hands to position their portion? For as long as I can remember I've simply dropped the portion on the tip of my tongue and used my tongue to push the portion into the proper location. Using two hands sounds cumbersome to me.

    Lossnus is of course a different matter.

  • #2
    Originally posted by trebli View Post


    I'm just curious about this. Is there anyone who uses two hands to position their portion? For as long as I can remember I've simply dropped the portion on the tip of my tongue and used my tongue to push the portion into the proper location. Using two hands sounds cumbersome to me.

    Lossnus is of course a different matter.
    Thats how I do it too, when I started using snus I did pull my lip up to put the portion in, then moved to just putting it up there and positioning it with my tongue, then how I do it now by just putting it on my tongue and pushing it up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Usually at work/in class when putting in a portion so i usually have to ninja a portion out of the can while its in my bag. Put hand in pocket to fluff. Pretend to yawn while sliding it in desired position.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Thunder_Snus View Post
        Usually at work/in class when putting in a portion so i usually have to ninja a portion out of the can while its in my purse. Put hand in pocket to fluff. Pretend to yawn while sliding it in desired position.
        there......I fixed that for you.

        Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......


        I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Premium Parrots View Post
          there......I fixed that for you.
          Hahahaha

          Comment


          • #6
            Putting the portion in like a stick of gum and positioning with your tongue is more discreet and cooler but I often use two hands so that the portion is perfectly positioned and flat or I will use one hand and push up my lip to be more discreet but I never pop it in like a tic tac.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Premium Parrots View Post
              there......I fixed that for you.
              o you

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Thunder_Snus View Post
                Usually at work/in class when putting in a portion so i usually have to ninja a portion out of the can while its in my bag. Put hand in pocket to fluff my chubby. Pretend to yawn while sliding it in desired position.
                Revised fix!
                wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by trebli View Post
                  Lossnus is of course a different matter.
                  I toss lössnus in my mouth the same as portions. The only exception was Gellivare/Landströms cause it didn't have binding agents, but I don't have to worry about that anymore :^/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by whalen View Post
                    Revised fix!
                    I think that was better than PP's

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I pull my lip out still 'cos I can position it the way I like it. Even with a portion I pack it at different densities for different reasons. I find that while I can tongue it into position, that process tends to make for a faster juice-up and I don't like it. A tighter pack will take longer to juice up and that's for meetings although I can stealthily remove a portion. I've also gotten down the knack to pull the lip and place the portion with one hand. I'm only efficient with that on the left side and I do switch sides every time. I guess it'll just take practice with my right hand. I don't need talent with my right hand though...that one only has to work the mouse. ha!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How To Use Portion Snus

                        BIG ABOUT 3g hillbilly is the way !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WickedKitchen View Post
                          I pull my lip out still 'cos I can position it the way I like it. Even with a portion I pack it at different densities for different reasons. I find that while I can tongue it into position, that process tends to make for a faster juice-up and I don't like it. A tighter pack will take longer to juice up and that's for meetings although I can stealthily remove a portion. I've also gotten down the knack to pull the lip and place the portion with one hand. I'm only efficient with that on the left side and I do switch sides every time. I guess it'll just take practice with my right hand. I don't need talent with my right hand though...that one only has to work the mouse. ha!
                          Pretty much my experience verbatim. Perfect placement trumps smoothness, so two hands or one hand lip pull and placement is preferred method for loading.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by oceter View Post
                            BIG ABOUT 3g hillbilly is the way !
                            Me too with los.....

                            The portions I knead between my teeth to flatten and even out, then slide the portion into position....if it runs excessively it's ok....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah but the tolerance build fast... But the loose dont bring
                              Me good amount of juice that is reaponsible of nicotine and flavour... Hillbilly is the way to that but after putting i need to remove a lot of pieces and help with finger rest of tobacco

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X