No announcement yet.

What's In Your Nose Right Now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Walter Scott's Lundy Foot. Exquisite stuff.

Comment

6 Photo Anarkali....this has a nice aroma, and a kick...

Comment

F&T High Dry Toast.......Still the single best snuff ever made
        When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Comment

Toque Natural Toast

Comment

WoS S.M. Gold.

Comment

Molens (Two Windmills) Mettaijer

This is a great Natural snuff (sort of--- I think there is a little something added....but it behaves like a natural snuff) and it serves as the base of many of their other snuffs like gingerbread
              When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Comment

Dholakia Madras Toast

This is a great snuff...a little Eastern spice....a little chocolate undertone....not too dry.....pretty well behaved for a toast

Comment

6 Photo Special.

Comment

Originally posted by tom502 View Post
                    6 Photo Special.
                    Tom I will join you with a little flavor of the east......Dholakia Sparrow Green.

It is like the High Dry Toast of the East......Wonderful snuff

Comment

5 Photo LA Snuff. This is a nice non-menthol. I have not used oral tobacco in a long time.

Comment

Hey guys! this will probably come as a shock to some, but I am still with my beloved FUBAR GRUNT OG Batch.
                        wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

Comment

Working...
                        X