No announcement yet.

What's In Your Nose Right Now??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Walter Scott's Lundy Foot. Exquisite stuff.

Comment

• 6 Photo Anarkali....this has a nice aroma, and a kick...

Comment

• F&T High Dry Toast.......Still the single best snuff ever made
        When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Comment

• Toque Natural Toast

Comment

• WoS S.M. Gold.

Comment

• Molens (Two Windmills) Mettaijer

This is a great Natural snuff (sort of--- I think there is a little something added....but it behaves like a natural snuff) and it serves as the base of many of their other snuffs like gingerbread
              When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Comment

• Dholakia Madras Toast

This is a great snuff...a little Eastern spice....a little chocolate undertone....not too dry.....pretty well behaved for a toast

Comment

• 6 Photo Special.

Comment

• Originally posted by tom502 View Post
                    6 Photo Special.
                    Tom I will join you with a little flavor of the east......Dholakia Sparrow Green.

It is like the High Dry Toast of the East......Wonderful snuff

Comment

Working...
                    X