Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick & Johnny Radical Red...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by chadizzy1
    Though I wasn't a fan, I see the market appeal of a return of a rebranded Claq Qui as N&J Red - or something different in a a manly approach to "berry" might be good also. We'll see.
    Maybe it's snus made of BLOOD!

    Comment


      #17
      @Toolix

      Do you have a pic of the can?

      Comment


        #18
        They need to stop worrying about berries and shit and bring back Nick and Johnny los! A lot of people including myself never got to try it.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by EricHill78
          They need to stop worrying about berries and shit and bring back Nick and Johnny los! A lot of people including myself never got to try it.
          I agree. The lös version of Nick & Johnny is something I never got to try and to say the least, I would kill to do it, haha. Shame it got discontinued. I love N&J White and Original.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by chadizzy1
            Though I wasn't a fan, I see the market appeal of a return of a rebranded Claq Qui as N&J Red - or something different in a a manly approach to "berry" might be good also. We'll see.
            I would be so happy if this was true, the Claq qui part. Chad you always have the scoop, let us know what you can find out.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Snusdog
              ....or.........just rerelease N&J original los and be done with it

              no berries.........no cream puff.............no need to tell us it's man snus..............CAUSE IT JUST IS


              By the way.................any word from Gellivare?
              Nothing yet - I have emails in to 3 separate folks so hope to hear an answer soon.

              Comment


                #22
                Why did they use the word radical? I checked my calendar, yup it's 2012.. 1987 is long gone.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Sounds like a damn Kool Aid flavor from the 80's haha

                  Comment


                    #24

                    Comment


                      #25

                      Comment


                        #26
                        If you snuff this you'll have visions! Haha

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Im wondering whats about the flavor??

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I'm thinking more along the lines of Big Red chewing gum. Like a hot cinnamon. That would be a welcome addition. Well, I'd try it anyway.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by wadetheblade
                              I would be so happy if this was true, the Claq qui part. Chad you always have the scoop, let us know what you can find out.
                              Driving right now so can't paste the info but here's my blog post:
                              http://chadizzy1.blogspot.com/2012/0...g-soon-18.html

                              Comment


                                #30
                                N&J White is the one SM snus I really miss.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X