Can I swallow the juice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I swallow the juice?

I just recently started using Snus, and I need to know if I can swallow the spit/juice.

Also, are Grizzly pouches the same as Snus? Can I swallow the juice from those pouches?

Thanks.

Yes you can swallow juice from snus.. Grizz pouches wouldn't recommend. The reason is the Snus manufacturing or (curing process) is different from American moist snuff (steam pasteurized vs fire cured/fermented)

Comment

Originally posted by Loot3 View Post
      Yes you can swallow juice from snus.. Grizz pouches wouldn't recommend. The reason is the Snus manufacturing or (curing process) is different from American moist snuff (steam pasteurized vs fire cured/fermented)
      Thanks for the reply. So, are Grizz pouches fermented? Is it the fermentation that might make me sick?

Comment

I would guess that or whats used to flavor it perhaps a combo of both ? im no real expert or Doctor tho.

Comment

Welcome to SnusOn Elmo

As Loot3 said above it is OK to swallow snus juice if you like. It is subject to the same strict rules that food is in Sweden. Here's a link to an article about this if you'd like to have a further read about it some time.
          ...'there was a general error'.

Comment

Thanks for the link and info.

Comment

Working...
            X