Clear All

• Elmo
    replied
    Thanks for the link and info.

Leave a comment:

• SnusOn.Com
    replied
    Welcome to SnusOn Elmo

As Loot3 said above it is OK to swallow snus juice if you like. It is subject to the same strict rules that food is in Sweden. Here's a link to an article about this if you'd like to have a further read about it some time.

Leave a comment:

• Loot3
    replied
    I would guess that or whats used to flavor it perhaps a combo of both ? im no real expert or Doctor tho.

Leave a comment:

• Elmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Loot3 View Post
    Yes you can swallow juice from snus.. Grizz pouches wouldn't recommend. The reason is the Snus manufacturing or (curing process) is different from American moist snuff (steam pasteurized vs fire cured/fermented)
    Thanks for the reply. So, are Grizz pouches fermented? Is it the fermentation that might make me sick?

Leave a comment:

• Loot3
    replied
    Yes you can swallow juice from snus.. Grizz pouches wouldn't recommend. The reason is the Snus manufacturing or (curing process) is different from American moist snuff (steam pasteurized vs fire cured/fermented)

Leave a comment:

• Elmo
    started a topic Can I swallow the juice?

Can I swallow the juice?

I just recently started using Snus, and I need to know if I can swallow the spit/juice.

Also, are Grizzly pouches the same as Snus? Can I swallow the juice from those pouches?

Thanks.
Working...
X