Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Great Hunt for the Birdman Contest!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whalen
    replied
    I told him to pick one or the other before that SEX change, But NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Leave a comment:

• wa3zrm
    replied
    During my last phone call with him, he was in the process of moving from Illinois to Georgia. I know he has a laptop with wifi capabilities. I hope he is ok and rejoins us soon.

Leave a comment:

• Burnsey
    replied
    His last update to his advert in the trade section was 05/16/14.....if that means anything....

Leave a comment:

• Andy105
    replied
    There's no recent posts or info on his Facebook or his website. I could really use his advise on a method of getting my own bird to STFU, that doesn't involve duct tape. Wish him the best.

Leave a comment:

• whalen
    replied
    I am haunted by his sudden departure and unknown illness. We shared his fear of what may of become. I come here everyday hoping for a small miracle. Oh how I long to be able to tell him " Bite Me" one more time.:sorrow:

Leave a comment:

• Frosted
    replied
    I'm afraid I believe that one of the great personalities whom I love at snuson could be very very unwell right now.

If that is the case, the only thing that we can do is wish that he recovers fully.

Leave a comment:

• wa3zrm
    started a topic The Great Hunt for the Birdman Contest!!!!

The Great Hunt for the Birdman Contest!!!!

OK... I can't stand this anymore... I miss the birdman... aka... Premium Parrots!

I hereby offer a REWARD of 5 TINS of SNUS from my private stash to the very first snuson member that gets him back on the forum!

So let the search begin!
Working...
X