Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Please Don't Steal Me" Box Pass

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sgreger1
    Well he's going to be in luck, there is still a SHITLOAD of snus in there. Some have been opened but if you froze them it would all last for a while. Glad to see we're helping out a fellow member in need!
    Absolutely - Lots of good stuff in there - will be on its way to final destination on Monday

    Comment


    • The reason I didn't sign up for this box pass was because I couldn't really afford shipping it back out. I went to pick up the mail because I knew I had a package today and low and behold there it was. It really means a lot guys! I'm excited to try a lot of these I haven't had a chance to especially the odens vanilla and the prisoner los. Funny thing is when I got it I had no idea who it was from. When I saw that Russian odens in there and the Marlboro I put two and two together. You guys are the best and I really appreciate it.

      I may not be in the best of situations now due to what I've been through but you guys have made sure I wouldnt go through it snus free. You guys are great friends. Thanks again guys.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by EricHill78
        The reason I didn't sign up for this box pass was because I couldn't really afford shipping it back out. I went to pick up the mail because I knew I had a package today and low and behold there it was. It really means a lot guys! I'm excited to try a lot of these I haven't had a chance to especially the odens vanilla and the prisoner los. Funny thing is when I got it I had no idea who it was from. When I saw that Russian odens in there and the Marlboro I put two and two together. You guys are the best and I really appreciate it.

        I may not be in the best of situations now due to what I've been through but you guys have made sure I wouldnt go through it snus free. You guys are great friends. Thanks again guys.
        Damn had i know it was going to you i wouldve added some PROBE WHISKEY !!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sirloot
          Damn had i know it was going to you i wouldve added some PROBE WHISKEY !!
          Lmao I'm afraid I'd become New York!

          Comment


          • I'm glad you got the box.
            I asked JTH to forward it to you in the end, I knew you were going through hard times and I didn't imagine the folks here would mind it going to help a snuser in need.
            You're a good man, Eric! Fortune will shine on you soon, keep your head up.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by chadizzy1
              I'm glad you got the box.
              I asked JTH to forward it to you in the end, I knew you were going through hard times and I didn't imagine the folks here would mind it going to help a snuser in need.
              You're a good man, Eric! Fortune will shine on you soon, keep your head up.
              Thanks bro it means a lot and I will definitely be paying it forward when I can

              Comment

              Working...
              X