Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y’all! I just started using General Snus and I’m looking for tips, tricks, warnings, etc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoma9 View Post
      Hey y’all! I just started using General Snus and I’m looking for tips, tricks, warnings, etc!
      Tip #1 - Make sure you don't run out.
      Tip #2 - See Tip #1.

Welcome

Comment

• Welcome to snuson. There are thousands of tips on this site.....good luck. There is a search button on the upper right side of every page. That should come in handy. Can't find an answer, just ask.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoma9 View Post
          Hey y’all! I just started using General Snus and I’m looking for tips, tricks, warnings, etc!
          Well, they are a hell of a lot tastier than a tide pod! Welcome to the site! I have long forgotten the initial excitement of snus, but i am glad I found them.
          wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by whalen View Post
            Well, they are a hell of a lot tastier than a tide pod! Welcome to the site! I have long forgotten the initial excitement of snus, but i am glad I found them.
            The General fits in my lip better than Tide pods, too.

Comment

• I saw on the news that a company is making edible tide pods....probably not with tide. I think some kind of cookie or dough is in the pod. They showed kids eating them. Not a smart idea for that outfit.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

• Welcome Toma9.

Comment

Working...
                X