Snuson Roll call.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snuson Roll call.

Frosted. Whalen. Premium Parrots. Skell18. Snusdog. GN Tobacco. Precious007?? BigBlue. Roo. Tom502. Jagmanss. Crow. Erichill78. And many others i can not remember at this time.

I was just wondering how you guys are? I miss the craic we used to have here on the forum so this is a shout out to see if any of you are still around and how you are doing??

well...…….I'm here.

Lots of members come here everyday to check in but most don't post much.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

Hi PP. How are you doing? Hope all is well with you?

Comment

I'm hanging in there, how bout yourself?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

Keeping well. Still snusing. 10 yrs since i last had a cigarette : ) How is everything in the US Snus related?

Comment

Good to see you again bill77.017 :-) Hope you are keeping well.

Comment

Hi SnusOn. I am doing fine thank you. Hope you are doing well too.

Comment

Working...
              X