Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansel
    replied
    yes that is the only way i enjoy snus too... but i imagine they are all very low in TSNAs so swallowing the juices shouldn't be a big problem in theory.

Leave a comment:

• mino
    replied
    As I'm a really new snuser and there is anyone arround me who use snus or any other oral tobacco I 've always been questioning about swallowing the juice of tobacco or not.I started with Oliver Twist pellets and even though I was worried It came naturally to me to chew it when it became softer in the mouth and swallow the juice.
    I 've got impression that most snuser just leave the portion under upper lip and never do anything more then that but I simply can't do it in that way.I mean to say that I always suck the portion while it's under my upper lip and swallow the juice because I need to feel the taste of tobacco and its nicotine strenght more.May be I 'm doing wrong and taking a risk for my stomach or organism in general but this is the only way I enjoy snus...

Leave a comment:

• lxskllr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ansel View Post
    I'm not convinced on the safety of ecigs.
    I'm not either, but I'm pretty certain they're better than traditional cigs. I smoke the occasional cigarette; maybe one or two per week, and I enjoy them. I don't think the harm's that great in that quantity, but you have to die of something. I won't be living forever regardless, so I might as well do what I like.

Leave a comment:

• Ansel
    replied
    I'm not convinced on the safety of ecigs.

Leave a comment:

• Ansel
    replied
    for RYO i pay £4 for 25g.

Leave a comment:

• Ansel
    replied
    yeah at this minute i am using RYO but i have some sticks on order.

Leave a comment:

• lxskllr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ansel View Post
    I'm managing to pay 30p a cigarette,
    That's about $10 a pack? Ouch. Thought of rolling your own? You can customize the size, it tastes better, and can be cheaper, though not like it used to be.

Leave a comment:

• Ansel
    replied
    I'm managing to pay 30p a cigarette,

Leave a comment:

• Ansel
    replied
    sorry guys i have to fess up... i wanted to get a low tolerence for nic so i could fit in the odd Camel cigarette. I don't condone dual-use but... i've got time and a bit of stress on my hands at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Ansel
    replied
    cool thanks guys, i will carry on then.

Leave a comment:

• Snus6930
    replied
    I find myself nearly eating them, as the pellet gets softer and softer I gently chew on it until I find it becomes just a mush really. I cant see it being too bad, I suppose if you've got a bit of a weak stomach it might not go down too well? But im still alive and so are many others, so keep on enjoying them! I think they've divine, a bit steep in price though

Leave a comment:

• Frosted
    replied
    They have the same if not less TSNAs as snus.

Leave a comment:

• Skell18
    replied
    When i have used them I swallowed the juice, also I am sure Vulpes found out they were pasturised or something like that, they are about as harmful as using snus, hence the silly health warning on them with no mention of cancer.

Leave a comment:

• Premium Parrots
    replied
    I'm pretty sure thats what caused precious007 to become a such a neurotic dingbat.

A reckless snus los user would probably consume that much leaf.
    nah I wouldn't worry too much about it doing any harm.

Leave a comment:

• lxskllr
    replied
    I don't use them much, but I always swallowed the juice, and occasionally the tobacco itself. I'm still alive. I think... :^D

Leave a comment:

Working...
X