Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tobacco essential oil.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tobacco essential oil.

    anyone tried this?

    http://www.gritman.com/tobacco-essential-oil.html

    #2
    What for?

    I've never really got essential oils beyond the fact that some of them smell nice - and certain smells can affect mood and atmosphere ... that coupled with the fact that some like lavender and tea-tree etc. have some verifiable active pharmaceutical ingredients in their make-up. The food-grade ones do make excellent fragrances or flavourings for snus recipes too.

    But I keep seeing new ones that aren't part of the traditional aromatherapy arsenal ... like this one. The nicotine in a couple of my rustica twist chews is probably enough to kill a man who took the whole lot. I fear that an absolute oil made from the leaves of tobacco would be a very dangerous thing indeed ... and if it's made from the green leaf it would bear no resemblance to the cured stuff that smells nice ... it would be acrid and unpleasant like real green tobacco is.

    If they made an oil from the sweet-smelling flowers - then I might be interested ... but not for anything connected with my tobacco use.
    Squeezyjohn

    Sometimes wrong and sometimes right .... but ALWAYS certain!!!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by squeezyjohn View Post
      What for?

      I've never really got essential oils beyond the fact that some of them smell nice - and certain smells can affect mood and atmosphere ... that coupled with the fact that some like lavender and tea-tree etc. have some verifiable active pharmaceutical ingredients in their make-up. The food-grade ones do make excellent fragrances or flavourings for snus recipes too.

      But I keep seeing new ones that aren't part of the traditional aromatherapy arsenal ... like this one. The nicotine in a couple of my rustica twist chews is probably enough to kill a man who took the whole lot. I fear that an absolute oil made from the leaves of tobacco would be a very dangerous thing indeed ... and if it's made from the green leaf it would bear no resemblance to the cured stuff that smells nice ... it would be acrid and unpleasant like real green tobacco is.

      If they made an oil from the sweet-smelling flowers - then I might be interested ... but not for anything connected with my tobacco use.
      Did you read the description, and item properties? They claim smelling it will reduce tobacco cravings, and has other questionable properties. It would probably mix well with snake oil ;^)

      Comment


        #4
        hmm it was smelling it that interested me... like the inhalator big pharma things but with the whole tobacco alkaloid range.

        Comment


          #5
          I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole Ansel.

          Serious face
          Squeezyjohn

          Sometimes wrong and sometimes right .... but ALWAYS certain!!!

          Comment


            #6
            fair enough lol

            i just came across it, so to speak.

            Comment


              #7
              ooh Matron!
              Squeezyjohn

              Sometimes wrong and sometimes right .... but ALWAYS certain!!!

              Comment


                #8
                I would not touch it with "your" Barge pole........
                wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by lxskllr View Post
                  Did you read the description, and item properties? They claim smelling it will reduce tobacco cravings, and has other questionable properties. It would probably mix well with snake oil ;^)
                  Snake oil tobacco essential oil is the next big thing, it helps weight loss, regrows hair, makes your tits bigger, instant muscle, cures diabetes, hangovers, gives you the power of flight, mind control, telepathy and makes you irresistible to the opposite sex!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Snake oil is essentially just unprocessed boybutter! They are hoping you just get distracted while rubbing it in.
                    wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Skell18 View Post
                      Snake oil tobacco essential oil is the next big thing, it helps weight loss, regrows hair, makes your tits bigger, instant muscle, cures diabetes, hangovers, gives you the power of flight, mind control, telepathy and makes you irresistible to the opposite sex!
                      How big are your tits?
                      wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by whalen View Post
                        How big are your tits?
                        Ya, pics or it didn't happen!


                        Wait......

                        never mind

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by crullers View Post
                          Ya, pics or it didn't happen!


                          Wait......

                          never mind
                          Yes, think that one through

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by whalen View Post
                            How big are your tits?
                            Not as big as yours!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X