Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copenhagen Wintergreen Pouches

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Copenhagen Wintergreen Pouches

    These pouches are hands down the best pouches out there. Super juicy and great flavor! Flavor is not muted by the pouch material like some others out there. The trial price at my local 7-11 is just over $2!!! I'm hoarding as much as I can at this price! Anyone else try these?

    #2
    Originally posted by STINKBOTO
    These pouches are hands down the best pouches out there. Super juicy and great flavor! Flavor is not muted by the pouch material like some others out there. The trial price at my local 7-11 is just over $2!!! I'm hoarding as much as I can at this price! Anyone else try these?
    Is it snus?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by trebli
      Is it snus?
      Nope, it will be dip pouches I would imagine. If I was dipping it would be the long cut but I have had the pouches of this and they are ok, not as messy, but still dip.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Skell18
        Nope, it will be dip pouches I would imagine. If I was dipping it would be the long cut but I have had the pouches of this and they are ok, not as messy, but still dip.

        You're quite right, of course. If I'd been paying attention I would not have asked the question since STINKBOTO posted this in the Dip Talk forum. I must be getting goofy.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by trebli
          You're quite right, of course. If I'd been paying attention I would not have asked the question since STINKBOTO posted this in the Dip Talk forum. I must be getting goofy.
          hahaha no worries, we all have slow days

          Comment

          Working...
          X