Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it dangerous to swallow dip juice?

Spit or swallow......this seems to be a question I have asked on numerous occasions but in a completely different context.... (look its the Karen emoji!!!!!).

But as far as dip/snus are concerned.......what I can tell you from personal experience is that the health ramifications of spitting are far more detrimental than those incurred because of swallowing

For example, several years ago I was with a bunch of friends, one of them had a dip in and spit....it was a beautiful fall night here in the south.....the wind caught the spit and hit some big dudes girl on the leg.......my buddy about got his ass kicked.....luckily I interceded trying to make peace by offering to loving wipe her legs down (and breasts....just to make sure)....and then I about got MY ass kicked just for trying to being nice.......there was some bourbon involved....but I digress

The worst medical ramification I have received from dipping came from spitting........in high school my friends and I would watch football in our den.....spit cups were not allowed in the house.....so we spit in my mom's competition African Violates that she had in the den because the morning light was good......we killed every damn one of them.....then my sister busted us.....and I got the crap beat out of me.....spitting kills, it is a detriment to foliage, it will get your ass kicked on the street, and you know you are going to spill that mud jug at some point.

Gotta man up

Just saying
    Last edited by Snusdog; 09-08-2018 at 03:47 AM.
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12