X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The history of snus portions.

Have you ever wondered about the history of snus portions? If you
    have, then this is for you.
    Loose snus was considered soggy and unfresh. But the brilliant idea to put snus in a tea bag changed all that. With the invention of the portion bag, snus use will never be the same as it once was.

Great post again Anders :-)

Comment

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

BasseBlues: “...and I don’t use snus when I sleep. Something common among the big consumers. I also take a break [from snus] for a couple of hours during the daytime.”

Is this for your gums? So you enjoy it more having had a break from it? Is that a solid 2 hours or lots of breaks adding up?
        Last edited by Chewbacca; 11-18-2019, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Hello Chewbacca

It is for my gums. But also the way I eat during the day helps. I eat at 11 am and 3 pm and the rest of the time I fast. I don't eat breakfast and when I'm beginning to be hungry around 9 am snus don't taste so good so it's easy to hold up. So I hold up until after lunch and that is often more than 2 hours. The fact that I have switched to keto diet makes the fast possible. Something I could not have done when I ate a standard western diet.

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

What about a keto diet makes this easier btw? I'm just curious.

Comment

You don't have the blood-sugar swing when you cut down on carbs. Carbs make you hungry and you eat more often, on keto I only have o 4-hour eating window each day. When I have eaten I get the nicotine cravings. If you are interested I cal recommend this podcast: http://2ketodudes.com/

Comment

Working...
                X