CBD + Nicotine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD + Nicotine

Any one now if there is a CBD portion like Cannadips but with nicotine added?

CBD vaporizers don't contain nicotine, but they can still cause side effects. CBD stands for cannabidiol, one of several active ingredients in cannabis. Unlike THC, CBD isn't psychoactive, which means it doesn't cause a mental “high.”

Comment

Can CBD help with nicotine addiction? I've been wanting to quit smoking for a long time, but it's really hard. Every time I try to quit smoking, there are some troubles that cause me to start smoking again. Somewhere I read that weed shatter can help to quit smoking and I decided to even try this method. I ordered Canada's best weed shatter from https://www.dailymarijuana.co/shop/cannabis-concentrates/shatter/, and at first, it seemed to help me, but after a week I had difficulties at work and I started smoking again. How did you quit smoking? What helped you get rid of this habit?
      Last edited by Rogalik; 04-02-21, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogalik View Post
        Can CBD help with nicotine addiction?
        A little I guess. I'm quite partial to the CBD pouch products and swap out a couple of my daily snus pouches for them for a change of pace.

Comment

Working...
        X