Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Newbie section - welcome.

Hello guys! Nice to finally get some quality information about snus, this place is amazing.

Anyways, my story is that I'm in Medical School studying abroad from the United States in Antigua, and while studying I like to have something like dip in my mouth, so I developed a nasty habit of dipping. Keep in mind I loved the nicotine rush so I would put 6 pouches of Grizzly Wintergreen in my mouth (3 upper lip, 3 lower lip) and eventually got used to it. I couldn't find any dip on the island until I went to the airport and got what the locals here called "dip" in snus. This is my first snus doing properly (Klondike, fine cut, loose portions), and the taste is absolutely incredibly different. It's so much better than a normal straight American dip. I upperlipped it while forming a pris, luckily with the experience I had from long cut, I think I did it properly as it's been in my lip and hasn't moved around or given me mud mouth, I placed an order from buysnus, and I really hope customs clears it (Oden's 59 Cinnamon, Oden's Extreme Cold, and Oden's Pure Wintergreen and a free sample they're throwing in), I wish I would have read this thread before I placed the order, but I read up on how much safer it is for you, and I guess going into the medical field, that stood out to me. Anyways, I'll keep you updated on when they arrive and what I think from switching over, but honestly after this first snus and not needing a spitter, I probably will never look back. It just tastes and feels so much better.

Blog Entries
    Welcome apizzle.....I hope you enjoy your Swedish snus.....

Glad you found us bro!!!

Keep us posted on what you try and like when your order gets in.

In the meantime kick back and make yourself at home.

Hi not a newb to snus but I AM new to this wonderful forum! Can't believe I didn't find it sooner! Look forward to camaraderie with all of you! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOdensRaven View Post
    Hi not a newb to snus but I AM new to this wonderful forum! Can't believe I didn't find it sooner! Look forward to camaraderie with all of you! Thank you!

Welcome aboard mate.......make yourself at home and enjoy.
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Blog Entries
    Welcome GreatOdensRaven........... Interesting screen name!

Hi everyone, SnusNation here! Just discovered this fantastic community of fellow snusers and I'm very excited to be a part of it!!! Obtaining snus here in Australia is an expensive and painstaking mission but IMO totally worth the hassle! Looking forward to some great discussion and a weath of information

Btw, I'm enjoying an ice-cold portion of Siberia -80c Blue as I'm typing this lol

Quote Originally Posted by SnusNation View Post
    Hi everyone, SnusNation here! Just discovered this fantastic community of fellow snusers and I'm very excited to be a part of it!!! Obtaining snus here in Australia is an expensive and painstaking mission but IMO totally worth the hassle! Looking forward to some great discussion and a weath of information

Btw, I'm enjoying an ice-cold portion of Siberia -80c Blue as I'm typing this lol
    Welcome aboard, SnusNation. Australia's a long way from Sweden so, I'm sure distance (and crazy taxes) are bound to make it an expensive commodity.

Blog Entries
    Welcome SnusNation!

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    welcome mate!!
    I lost my change deep in the couch

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Welc

[thought I would continue the trend of the welcomes to SnusNation getting shorter and shorter.....]

anyway.....Welcome bro!
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Welcome stranger......!
    wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

Hi all, actually I'm not new but it's been a long time without entering the forum. I'm still with snus and very happy after 4 years of snusing. Glad to be here again

Enviado desde mi EVA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Hello. Quick question regarding snus pH. My only retailer does not refridgerate there general snus? It's months ahead of the best buy date. Is this lack of cool temps enough to drastically reduce pH and in term reduce free nicotine delivery? Or is it in my head? Feels like I'm not getting nicotine out of it. Portions are fairly moist still. Concerned?

Hi All,

New to Snus, I get my first order in a couple of days.

I'm an ex-smoker of 35 years and finished on 60 smokes a day. Quit nearly 4 years ago now with vaping. Unfortunately vaping is illegal in Thailand, where I am living, and is being enforced more all the time, so I tried to quit vaping. Like nicotine way too much though and so I am planning a move to Snus. Like MANY things here the laws about Snus are a bit about face. Snus are legal to use, buy and even produce, but ILLEGAL to bring in from outside Thailand, so I may not be able to get most of the brands I see here. Fortunately there a a couple of companies here that produce Snus using the same methods as Swedish Snus and I be using them at least initially to see how I get on.

Look forward to going through the forums slowly, learning and asking questions where I need to and hopefully becoming a contributing member here as I get more knowledge and experience.

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    Welcome to snuson. Theres lots of info here. Enjoy
    I lost my change deep in the couch

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to our snus community @Omicroncc

If you need to learn a little bit more about the different snus products - we have a snus blog written by snusers for snusers ---> Snus Squad

Best wishes,
    Northerner

Blog Entries
    Northerner - OMICRONcc last posted ON 09/26/15.....FYI

But thanks for the links.
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone ISN'T OUT TO GET YOU!

Thats Northerner for you......always on the cutting edge

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast