Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oral cancer?

I has a lump on my right testicle is it cancer, oh I hope this forum can tell. If so,can’t you plz ban snus as I’m sure that’s what’s caused it, or perhaps it’s the amount of booze I drink ie. the average amount for a Brit. Or perhaps it is the cigs I smoke plz ban those too who,knows I’m dying here please pretty please tell me is it C

Quote Originally Posted by psychicferret View Post
    I has a lump on my right testicle is it cancer, oh I hope this forum can tell. If so,can’t you plz ban snus as I’m sure that’s what’s caused it, or perhaps it’s the amount of booze I drink ie. the average amount for a Brit. Or perhaps it is the cigs I smoke plz ban those too who,knows I’m dying here please pretty please tell me is it C
    Could be a lump of chewing gum from that park bench...

Could be could be I do half hang out on half benches butt naked

Sorry my most humblist of apologies for my most outrageous of comments, I was most appallingly drunk that night. Cancer should always be taken seriously. I was just a Pratt that night still it made me decide to get checked out it was nothing btw. Not even a chewing gum what fun harrar

Quote Originally Posted by Sooc View Post
    Hey there, FP on this Forum

Started snusing about two months ago, and I'm going hard on Siberia White RN.

So, as far as my research goes, the chances of you getting oral cancer because of snus is pretty much as high as getting it without.
    I have a pretty big Keratosis in my upper gums tho (Smokeless Tobacco Keratosis), that kinda hurts:
    It should go away after some weeks of not using any...

Pretty unsure if I should stop using for a while or just switch sides for now.

Edit: God damn this thread is old
    If you're using nothing but white dry products, it's going to irritate your gums.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123