Thread: General Smooth Medium White?

General Smooth Medium White?

I know this was discontinued quite some time ago. I'm on my last tin and was wondering if it's just been repackaged or totally discontinued?
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smooth02.jpg  

Hey, I remember taking that picture.

Yeah, it’s gone. Not repackaged, just discontinued. You could try General XRANGE White perhaps, that’s the closest flavor I can think of to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Hey, I remember taking that picture.

Yeah, it’s gone. Not repackaged, just discontinued. You could try General XRANGE White perhaps, that’s the closest flavor I can think of to that one.
    LOL. Yeah I was too lazy to take a pic so I grabbed the first one off the web I could find.

Too bad about the Gen Smooth. It really didn't have much flavor but that's what I liked about it. Many times I just want the nic without much flavoring.

Quote Originally Posted by NicotineRush View Post
    Too bad about the Gen Smooth. It really didn't have much flavor but that's what I liked about it. Many times I just want the nic without much flavoring.
    Yeah I liked it too for the same reasons. Never been keen on any other Generals.

The new General G3 Super Slim Original is very mild - it’s like General but minus the bergamot