Thread: Hurricane Florence

Hurricane Florence

Bracing for Hurricane Florence here in the upstate of South Carolina. If you are in the path of the storm be safe.

Fortunately, it has weakened a bit so it does not look like the super storm everyone initially thought.
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    Good Luck and stay safe
    I have about 6 or 7 rolls of Jaks Wintergreen I need gone asap...cheap. PM me.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Good Luck and stay safe Snusdog.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snusdog View Post
    Bracing for Hurricane Florence here in the upstate of South Carolina. If you are in the path of the storm be safe.

Fortunately, it has weakened a bit so it does not look like the super storm everyone initially thought.
    Yes, good luck and stay safe.....looks like slow moving, slower winds, but a lot of water!

Check in and let us know how it is going. We have room for several frogs!
    wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!