Thread: My Update

My Update

A little over two months now without a cig from a pack a day guy, and absolutely no urge to go back.

I mainly use General Mint a few times throughout the day, alternating with regular gum. I mix it up from time to time with N&J Crushed Ice but honestly like General more. Then in the evenings when the real cravings generally start I go to Odens Extreme. Personally I feel like that should be enough to make ANY smoker stop lol. I've never got a buzz off of any tobacco product like I do from that stuff. A portion or two in the evening is plenty.

Anyway I just thought I'd update. I've tried a few others while experimenting, along with a little American dip, but General and Odens seem to be my huckleberry. Snus to me definitely has more of a nicotine hit than dip, and tastes better as well.

Congrats on not smoking for 2 months!! Well done.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Good news JRen.......I found that the longer I was off the cigs the better I (lungs) felt......best of luck to you!

Definitely feeling much better. More energy, better sleep and more taste!

Like I said absolutely no urge to go back, and I'm around smokers every day at work.

Quote Originally Posted by JRen View Post
    Definitely feeling much better. More energy, better sleep and more taste!

Like I said absolutely no urge to go back, and I'm around smokers every day at work.
    That is simply fantastic!!!
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers