Thread: Snubie Snus #2 - Help me pick the flavor for my next snus!

Snubie Snus #2 - Help me pick the flavor for my next snus!

Help me create Snubie Snus #2 by picking the flavor!

Last year, I launched my first snus, Snubie Brandy Alexander, a collaboration with V2 Tobacco. For Snubie's 9 Year Anniversary this month, I decided to do something different to say thank you to the supporters of Snubie.com: let you pick the flavor of my next snus!

How it works:
    This will take place over three polls: an initial, a semi-final, and a final.

Poll #1 - This one is open for voting now! In this poll, you'll make a flavor suggestion, and tell me your favorite portion material and nicotine strength.
    Poll #2 - This will be a semi-final poll. In this one, you'll pick your top three of all the suggestions. This will help me form a top 10 list.
    Poll #3 - In this poll, you will pick which flavor of the top 10 finalists you want to see released. The winner will be produced as Snubie Snus #2!

Click here to vote, now, in the first poll!

PP - I fully expect to see a vote in there for coffee vanilla.

Poll #2 is now open - click here to vote!

This is the semi finals! Vote for THREE flavors you'd like to see released from the results list in this poll.

The final poll will come once these results are in, and that poll will contain the top 10 results from poll #2. In the final poll, you will select one flavor, and the winner will be my next Snubie snus!

The final poll is now open for Snubie Snus 2.0! Vote in the final poll, here!

In the first poll, you. provided a suggestion for what snus you wanted. In the second poll (semi-finals), you voted for three of all the suggestions provided that you thought would make a good snus. From that poll, TEN options clearly rose to the top. In this final poll, you will select one of the final ten that you would like to see released. Also, you'll select what portion material and nicotine strength you want to see!

Go vote, here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    PP - I fully expect to see a vote in there for coffee vanilla.
    I voted for Espresso, of course, but I hope it will ease PP's loss of his favorite??

well, password for site did not work, but sorted out now, I voted in poll. Expresso, slim, regular strength, for PP, and myself...... I start every day with a Odens Coffee.
    wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

I suspect PP just never spit out that last remaining Coffee snus portion he had!
    wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    LOL I still have about 10 rolls left of the V2 coffee/vanilla and I use it twice daily as a treat. I mainly use the Olde Ving coffee now. Thanks for voting Expresso.
    I have about 6 or 7 rolls of Jaks Wintergreen I need gone asap...cheap. PM me.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.