Thread: The Snus And Other Tobacco Exchange

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar

The Snus And Other Tobacco Exchange

Welcome to THE SNUS AND TOBACCO EXCHANGE

Please read these guidelines before posting on this thread.

THE ADMIN GUIDELINES:

OK TO POST : Stuff for trade, sale, Stuff wanted - keep it concise, but be as precise as possible. Only post if you are seriously offering or requesting a trade/transaction.

NOT OK TO POST : Anything else. No conversations, comments, retorts, opinions, questions, musings, monologues, or otherwise anything else of irrelevance. Use the PM system to get in contact with anyone advertising here. Anything else will be deleted. Mods reserve the right to edit any ads.
    Paypal will not allow you to use their service to purchase tobacco products. If you post the word Paypal in your ad the post will be deleted. Paypal is very serious about this and they will delete your Paypal account if you use their service for tobacco transactions. PAYPAL IS WATCHING US and all other tobacco sites.

DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD TO POST YOUR STUFF OR IT WILL BE DELETED. AFTER YOU GET WHAT YOU WANTED OR HAVE SOLD YOUR STUFF PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST, DELETE THE ORIGINAL CONTENT THEN SIMPLY POST "DONE". These "DONE" posts and all posts that are aprox. 4 to 6 weeks old will be deleted by the MODS unless they are updated. You are only allowed to have one post at a time on this thread. Edit it if you need to. If you already have a post on this thread and post again all your posts WILL be deleted. This will make the thread much easier and faster to navigate. Thanks

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTICE:
    By reading, posting, or participating in the Snuson Tobacco Exchange you agree that you are bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with these terms and condition, do not make use of the
    Trading area of this Forum.

1) To all members and guests of Snuson.com, Please be advised: The use of Snuson.com in whole or in part is provided to its members and guests for lawful activities only. Snuson.com does not allow or condone the illegal use of its site in any form or fashion and advises its members to comply with all relevant regulations involving any tobacco transaction (including but not limited to the buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a tobacco product). Furthermore, let it be known that Snuson.com is in no way responsible for the individual actions of its members nor can this site be relied upon to provide legal counsel regarding the specific laws governing each state, country and providence of its members. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each member to know the legality of his or her actions before engaging in them.

2) All SnusOn.com members are required to be of legal tobacco age in their State/Country. Registering with false information is a crime punishible by law.

According to the Terms of Service, SnusOn.com makes a good faith effort to ensure all members are of legal tobacco age and cannot be held responsible for deception and illegally obtained SnusOn.com membership. Traders should not assume every member is of legal tobacco age for their state or country. Therefore, it is best to know the member with whom you are dealing. That being said, if you ship tobacco products to a minor and it is discovered, you and you alone will be responsible for the consequences. SnusOn.com assumes no liability whatsoever for transactions between its members.
    3) General Laws affecting the use of the Snuson Tobacco Exchange

(a)The PACT Act of 2010 and the Tobacco Control Act of 2010 place new restrictions, penalties, and persecution for individuals sending tobacco products to and within the United States. It is your responsibility to know and comply with all laws.

(b) Paypal will not allow you to use their service to purchase tobacco products.
    4) Tobacco Exchange Etiquette

Everyone is expected to conduct themselves with honesty, fairness, and respect according to standard business principles,. If you make a deal with another member, you are expected to follow through with it. If you have a problem with a transaction resolve it by PM. Do not post it on the snuson.com forums. Always conduct yourself properly while making transactions online, or in person. Good luck, and happy trading

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BEWARE!! BAD TRADERS.
    Deal with them at your own risk.

#1 Supervape -
    banned for taking the $ and not sending 2 rolls of snus#2 SnusInUSA - banned for bad trading

#2 SnusInUSA - banned for bad trading

#3 Opie -
    banned for proven lieing and slandering of a snuson member about a trade

#4 Lance Robertson
    - from New York is known as Snuson member Nvr2Stond
    -
    and has a duplicate Snuson account known as
    Tomeporks
    - and has at least 3 websites Simplysnus.org,
    Gosnus and SnusForum.net. LanceRobertson is his username at SnusCentral, aka SnUSA
    #4 is all the same person and is
    BANNED for bad trading and other forum infractions. As more
    information becomes available it will be posted here.

Notice; Be a bit carefull if you do a trade with precious007. Let the mods know if you have a problem.
    Last edited by Premium Parrots; 07-13-2015 at 07:58 PM.
    I have about 6 or 7 rolls of Jaks Wintergreen I need gone asap...cheap. PM me.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    I can legally ship just about any brand of snus to my friends in Canada/Worldwide without worrying about problems with customs. Two roll minimum. I always toss in Freebie Snus. PM me.

Special!! I have 6 or 7 rolls of Jaks wintergreen, $35 a roll including shipping to the lower 48 states. I can also ship to Canada with no customs issues for a bit more.

I prefer to sell the items listed below, no trades. I will give you a great deal if you take a bunch of stuff.

E-Cig stuff
    7 new Pro-tank minis as well as new coils
    10 new IClear 16 clearomizers for sale, as well as a few xtra coils.
    Lots of new small amber bottles
    Other misc E-cig supplies.....PM me

Tobacco flavorings for SnusX buckets or those of you that make your own snus
    I have some bottles of flavoring that I don't need. These are all big bottles and will be real cheap or will be glad to trade!!!

Faeries Finest Brand Flavors
    Bergamont sealed bottle 2 oz
    Clove 2 oz
    Coffee 1 oz
    Pomegranate 2 oz
    Lime 2 oz
    Cherry 1 1/2 oz
    Bourban 2 oz

Unknown brand flavoring, about 12ml
    Wintergreen, pretty good tho

You may want to look here as well......
    http://www.snuson.com/showthread.php...Trading-Thread

================================================== ==========================

I'll post this here to cover my ass......I have a great way to prepare your package and fill out the customs form honestly and ship legally. However, I cannot guarantee that customs won't tag or tax your package. Also, I cannot be responsible if you don't recieve your package. But I do want to know if you don't recieve it.....then decide what to do. So far everyone has received their packages without a hitch.

Age verification. When you trade or buy tobacco products, you certify that you are an adult 18 years of age or older and are of legal age to buy/trade tobacco products depending upon the laws of your state/country. By trading or buying tobacco products from me, you certify that you understand that giving false information may constitute a violation of law. I cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
    Last edited by Premium Parrots; 04-25-2018 at 10:26 PM.
    I have about 6 or 7 rolls of Jaks Wintergreen I need gone asap...cheap. PM me.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Nick and Johnny Loose

Hello.
    I know the Loose variant of Nick and Johnny is out of production for many years ago.
    But I wonder if anyone has a couple boxes in theyre freezer ?

I would love to buy it from you !

- Mix3rn

Snus in London

I’m out in London for work for a month and didn’t bring any snus. Didn’t know it wasn’t a thing here!!

Anyone willing to help me get some general wintergreen I would really appreciate it!!!!

Got 14 can of N&J green ice and 9 cans of Thunder 10 year I'm looking to trade.

Like pretty much all general products, thunder cool mint slim white, ettan, grov.

Try me with trades.

Located in Canada, have traded with American members and had no problems.

All are still within the best before date and been stored in freezer since recieved

Thanks

Cody

Snuff for trade

Wilson's of Sharrow crumbs of comfort 10g tin
    Wilson's of Sharrow aniseed and eucalyptus 10g tin

Both open a month ago with only a few pinches taken
    Also have a bunch of older open tins of Wilson's of Sharrow and Toque snuff that someone may want

Would love some loose or strong snus