Thread: Bestsnus.com...anyone ever use them?

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar

Bestsnus.com...anyone ever use them?

As many of you know I use only coffee snus. Unfortunately the different snus makers keep discontinueing the coffee snus. I just checked a bunch of sites to get more since I only have 5 tins left. NO ONE HAS IS IN STOCK and I'm afraid that this too is discontinued. I did find a site called Bestsnus.com that has it. Looks like they are in Germany and the owner is in Sweden. Google says the site is really safe. I'd like to know if anyone else has used them in the past or that can vouch for them? Please please let me know asap....I desperate.

Thanks a bunch
    I lost my change deep in the couch

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

I just got a message from Erik at Snus Central that Olde Ving 99 is not discontinued, it just behind in production. whew.

I'd still like to know about Bestsnus.com if anyone has dealt with them.

Thanks

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium Parrots View Post
    I just got a message from Erik at Snus Central that Olde Ving 99 is not discontinued, it just behind in production. whew.

I'd still like to know about Bestsnus.com if anyone has dealt with them.

Thanks
    That's good news. I like Olde Ving Fudge on occasion and would hate not be able to get it!
    I went to the Bestsnus site and saw that they have General Variations Smoky Oak "for sale", so I threw a roll into my cart and received no negative feed back.....SM delisted Smoky Oak a year (?) ago.....curious.

I sent an email telling them what I wanted, a large order, and wanted to make sure it was fresh, which is a main concern when dealing with a new vendor and a large order of the same snus.

never got a reply. but I got a little on the way....at buysnus prices. ;(
    I'll wait till it gets in stock else where to stock up.

thanks