Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Snubie Brandy Alexander - my first snus release!

  1. #1

    Snubie Brandy Alexander - my first snus release!

    I try to avoid sharing too much of my content here, but I'm sharing this because it's industry news and it actually involves me.

    I have my own snus product coming out. I got to realize my dream of my own snus product through a partnership with the fine folks at V2 Tobacco.

    Meet Snubie Brandy Alexander (Original Portion)!

    Many of the old timers around here know of my deep love of the Brandy Alexander snus (it's a lot like PP's love of Coffee-Vanilla).

    Here's all the details!

    Preview - Text Format

    Preview - Video Format

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    under the bed
    Posts
    10,916
    Congratulations Chad!!!!





    now you can start working on getting the Coffee/Vanilla snus resurrected.
    I lost my change deep in the couch

    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......


    I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium Parrots View Post
    now you can start working on getting the Coffee/Vanilla snus resurrected.
    If this one goes well and I get to provide input in the future, I absolutely will try!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    If this one goes well and I get to provide input in the future, I absolutely will try!
    Kudos Chad!

    Yes, I think PP should be next with PP Coffee/Vanilla


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Well done! Hopefully on my next order!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy105 View Post
    Well done! Hopefully on my next order!
    It should be going into production soon, we're working on getting it going soon. I'm hoping it'll be out before the end of the year!

  7. #7
    Member Burnsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    1
    Very cool Chad....I can't wait to try it!

  8. #8
    That is way cool.........Well done bro! Keep us posted.

    After this and PP's Coffee-Vanilla......... I put in for resurrecting Landstroms/Gellivare and Gotelands Yellow

    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

  9. #9
    Member whalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sharpsburg Maryland USA
    Posts
    6,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Snusdog View Post
    That is way cool.........Well done bro! Keep us posted.

    After this and PP's Coffee-Vanilla......... I put in for resurrecting Landstroms/Gellivare and Gotelands Yellow

    Oh hella yes, and Odens Kanel LOS!
    wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

  10. #10
    Member whalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sharpsburg Maryland USA
    Posts
    6,528
    Should I announce my line of used SNUS? It is called Mellow Slime!
    wiki "Popcorn Sutton" a true COOT!

  11. #11
    Got it on the production calendar - Snubie Brandy Alexander snus launches in January, 2018!

  12. #12
    Congratulations dude!!! That is so cool! I will definitely give it a try!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by timoteo View Post
    Congratulations dude!!! That is so cool! I will definitely give it a try!
    Thank you! I hope everyone tries it, it’s going to change lives.

  14. #14
    Member wa3zrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    With my Bible & Guns
    Posts
    4,388
    Blog Entries
    23
    Good luck Chad - but when I saw Offroad I was immediately turned off (no pun intended). When I first started snus'en I sometimes used Offroad products but have not used any for years. If the flavor tastes like the drink described in you video is spot on and the taste lasts for longer than 2 minutes; the nic is not overpowering; and, the portions are not so wet that you have to let them dry out a little before use then you will have a fantastic product. I may still have a tin of the original los in my freezer - if I do it will be an interesting comparison. Again, good luck!
    If you have any problems with my posts or signature
    CLICK HERE


  15. #15
    Member Burnsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Thank you! I hope everyone tries it, it’s going to change lives.
    Well, at least one life!

    I just saw your last pod cast from Friday.....good one!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Got it on the production calendar - Snubie Brandy Alexander snus launches in January, 2018!

    Where is it going to be for sale
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Snusdog View Post
    Where is it going to be for sale
    I wanted to make sure everyone could have it, so I reached out to as many stores as possible to work something out.

    It'll be initially on sale from SnusCENTRAL.com, I'm doing a 2 week presale period with them. After that, for the US - you can buy it from SnusDirect.com, BuySnus.com, Snus24.com

    Internationally - Northerner.com
    UK/EU - Snusline.com
    Norway - I'm trying to get Northerner.com's Norway e-store, Snus.com to stock it. If Northerner stocks it, I'm sure they'll be able to do it for Snus.com.
    Sweden - Snusbolaget.com

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    I wanted to make sure everyone could have it, so I reached out to as many stores as possible to work something out.

    It'll be initially on sale from SnusCENTRAL.com, I'm doing a 2 week presale period with them. After that, for the US - you can buy it from SnusDirect.com, BuySnus.com, Snus24.com

    Internationally - Northerner.com
    UK/EU - Snusline.com
    Norway - I'm trying to get Northerner.com's Norway e-store, Snus.com to stock it. If Northerner stocks it, I'm sure they'll be able to do it for Snus.com.
    Sweden - Snusbolaget.com
    Sounds like a plan!

    Let us know when the pre-sale starts
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

  19. #19
    Member Burnsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yes, pre-sale would be perfect.....ordering snus today, so next order in 18' ......looks like synchronicity....

  20. #20
    We were able to get it bumped up in production, so it rolled off the assembly line yesterday (1 month early). Stores were able to order it as of yesterday so it should be up for order soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Sponsored by northerner.com