Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it dangerous to swallow dip juice?

Is it dangerous to swallow dip juice?

Is it?

I almost always swallow the juice because I work in a office at a university and can't be seen spitting in cans and stuff. I assumed it's not worse than swallowing snus juice but I heard different.

Can someone give me some facts on this?

Since dip contains higher TSNA levels I would figure it's not the best idea really to swallow it. It probably won't kill you but it's a bad risk to take IMO. People spit it out for a reason. Why not use snus in the office and dip at home?

Quote Originally Posted by heders View Post
    Since dip contains higher TSNA levels I would figure it's not the best idea really to swallow it. It probably won't kill you but it's a bad risk to take IMO. People spit it out for a reason. Why not use snus in the office and dip at home?

That sounds reasonable. But I hate using portions and loose snus always gives me mudslide unless I pack it tight. I would have to carry a tooth pick and walk back and forward to the bathroom just to enjoy some snus I like.

I should just get a job cutting timber or something loose friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Gameness View Post
    That sounds reasonable. But I hate using portions and loose snus always gives me mudslide unless I pack it tight. I would have to carry a tooth pick and walk back and forward to the bathroom just to enjoy some snus I like.

I should just get a job cutting timber or something loose friendly
    Ah! What you could do if you want to continue using dip at work is to buy a MudJug: http://www.mudjug.com/

not dangerous, many people do it....

it's ****ing sick and burns your throat down to your guts

Blog Entries
    I know dippers who gut the juice and they say you get used to it.

last time I swallowed the juice I could barely breathe

to top it ... I got a nasty pain in my chest and down the throat

Blog Entries
    Swallowing dip juice will stunt your growth and make your wewe fall off!
    If you have any problems with my posts or signature
    CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by heders View Post
    Ah! What you could do if you want to continue using dip at work is to buy a MudJug: http://www.mudjug.com/
    It's the act of spitting that is the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Snusify View Post
    I know dippers who gut the juice and they say you get used to it.
    I never had a problem with swallowing the dip juice. It doesn't feel any different from using snus to me and I don't get sick, I guess it's different from person to person.

Some of my freinds can swallow level 5 dip but i cannot. I can handle a level 2 maybe. Oh yah, on the tins the label will have a number and the higher the number the worst it is to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by elijames21 View Post
    Some of my freinds can swallow level 5 dip but i cannot. I can handle a level 2 maybe. Oh yah, on the tins the label will have a number and the higher the number the worst it is to swallow.

I have about 14 cans here and I cant find any kind of number on them...?

It doesn't really make me develop much spit, and the dip is fresh.

swallowing dip is not amazing but if you dont do it 24/7 i think u be ok. for example my uncle has been chewing copenhagen original fine cutt(mostly) for 10+ years and swallows his spit and the dip when he is done and i have yet to see anything bad from it

Quote Originally Posted by skoalbandit View Post
    swallowing dip is not amazing but if you dont do it 24/7 i think u be ok. for example my uncle has been chewing copenhagen original fine cutt(mostly) for 10+ years and swallows his spit and the dip when he is done and i have yet to see anything bad from it

He swallows the dip when he is done...? That's some hardcore sh*t.
    Yeah I just swallow the juice now, it doesn't burn my throat or make me feel sick so it's all good. I don't get much juice to begin with even with a fresh can.

Quote Originally Posted by skoalbandit View Post
    why would you eat the dip?

I remember the first time I ate dip...by accident though. Washed it down with a swig of beer and that was the end of that fun night for me, I was green and sick as a dog until next morning haha

you can die :^)

be aware

Swallowed husbands Nasty spit by accident

[QUOTE=precious007;319153]you can die :^)
    Yes I feel like I am going to die I have puked all morning I had a can of drink on the night stand he woke up and spit in it I didn't know it and swallowed some of t while taking my morning pills I instantly started gagging and puke three times and the stuff is just sticking to my throats and burning in my nose lips mouth stomach can't get rid of the stuff it's a hour later and I'm feeling Queezy and burning I have brushed my teeth and mouthwashes and I can still taste it and feel just awful I'm gagging while typing this I can't stand this I feel so discusted and super mad feel like the spit is climbing back up my throat. I'm not going to work today because of it can't handle it the slimy feeling of grit and slim as it went in my throats I knew I said I just swallowed a big nasty spit ball...I'm so pissed off right now I hate chewing tobacco

Quote Originally Posted by Gameness View Post
    He swallows the dip when he is done...? That's some hardcore sh*t.
    Yeah I just swallow the juice now, it doesn't burn my throat or make me feel sick so it's all good. I don't get much juice to begin with even with a fresh can.
    I do the same thing. I swallow the spit and the chunk of chew when I'm done. I've been noticing some abnormal stomach pain tho after I do it.

Been dipping over 30 years, been swallow my juice for at least the last ten years. No problems here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast