Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Drink With Snus?

Coffee , water and beer all good

Johnny Walker Black Label, or beer.

Also black coffee goes well with Grov. Yum yum yum yum yum.

Scotch and Grov strong is nice! I also like my Grov with a beer or a white beer with Onyx.
    Otherwise it's coffee with Grov or tea with General or Skruf...
    It's only now that I realize I drink lots of stuff on Grov but somehow I can't put a finger on what I do with other Portions I use...must be water I guess hehe

Coffee and Odens Cold White Dry put me on cloud 9 every morning. I swear I was practically jumping out of bed to start my morning ritual.

Now I just enjoy something from the Swedish Match line like mint or GR and some black tea. I hate alcohol and snus mixed. Hell I find snusing even when buzzed isn't even that great, at least not while drinking with a portion in. Ruins my beer and snus

I'm currently enjoying a General OP with a Stone xocoveza.

Olde Ving Fudge, Islay Whisky Portions or any "original" flavored snus is good with a black roasted coffee in the morning or a black tea.

But the rest of the day, I always carry my 1.5 liter of water with me. I can't match something else properly with Oden Extreme Spearmint White Portions and Epok Enbar.
    And sincerly, coke cherry with skruf stark portion wasn't really a do again for me.

I can only drink together snus and good coffee

I usually drink water with snus, but if around me there is some different drink I try as many mixes as I can, they often are awsome!
    There is one big exception for now: Islay Whisky Portion is used absolutely with water, it's too difficult to find for me and having no a quality Whisky to pair I try to taste it at max...
    Happy snusing!

Tonight alcohol infused ginger beer with Los, was quite enjoyable even though my wallet got pillaged at the check out, damn 5£ for 4 small bottles, it was nice night still.

Bourbon.....but then again I drink bourbon with everything

Quote Originally Posted by psychicferret View Post
    Tonight alcohol infused ginger beer with Los, was quite enjoyable even though my wallet got pillaged at the check out, damn 5£ for 4 small bottles, it was nice night still.
    Funny you should mention this.......a few weeks back I grabbed a six pack of hard Ginger ale and hard Root beer here in the states just to try it. It seems these are making a small comeback in their original (non-soda) format
    Last edited by Snusdog; 01-11-2017 at 09:38 AM.
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Good news i say, ginger beer i had yeserday was lovely, do you get any decent ales other there
    Last edited by psychicferret; 01-11-2017 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Typos galore

My first Snus of the day is always mint, Thunder Frosted Longer plus(R I P) at the mo until my roll runs out, with a black coffee.
    With Bergamont portion Snus it`s plain water, altho lemon and lime flavoured water goes really well with it i find.
    And with Los (any flavour) i usually put in a prilla after a coffee, i find that it mud slides WAY more if i drink a hot drink while i`ve got a prilla in.

Quote Originally Posted by psychicferret View Post
    Good news i say, ginger beer i had yeserday was lovely, do you get any decent ales other there
    When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Ahh to be fair what most people drink here is larger, kronninberg fosters etc, their is some good ciders here though including swedish ones which are nice rekordelig for one and kopperberg. Strawberry and lime cider cant beat it

Blog Entries
    Bringing this back from the dead but I drink both Gatorade and many types of Soda while using Snus.

I try my best to not let it touch the pouch because a mean drip starts when I do that but I'm slowly starting to get used to it.

But yeah, Gatorade and snus, a winning combination.

I have a snus in 24/7 when I'm awake, so I'd say I drink anything with snus. Depends on the day and what I'm doing.

Some of my favorite combinations though:

Earl Grey Tea & General Snus
    IPA Beer & Hop(e) & Glory IPA Snus
    Cola & Cola Snus
    Green Tea & Göteborg's Rapé

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    I have a snus in 24/7 when I'm awake, so I'd say I drink anything with snus. Depends on the day and what I'm doing.

Some of my favorite combinations though:

Earl Grey Tea & General Snus
    IPA Beer & Hop(e) & Glory IPA Snus
    Cola & Cola Snus
    Green Tea & Göteborg's Rapé
    May I inquire about the Cola snus, Is it actually Cola flavored? Or is that a branding? (excuse my newbness)

I'm very interested in getting some in the future if it actually tastes like cola!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by N1THC View Post
    May I inquire about the Cola snus, Is it actually Cola flavored? Or is that a branding? (excuse my newbness)

I'm very interested in getting some in the future if it actually tastes like cola!
    Hi N1THC, good to see you here.

I order an occasional can of Jakobsson's Strong Cola portion snus and I like it a lot. Yes, it tastes like Cola, the old RC Cola comes to mind for me. Some of the Jaks flavors are pretty sweet, I think of them as desert snus.

Chad's expert review: http://chadizzy1.blogspot.com/2017/02/jakobssons-cola-strong-review-8.html

And, I consider Espresso and a good strong snus to be my favorite combo.
    Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone ISN'T OUT TO GET YOU!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsey View Post
    Hi N1THC, good to see you here.

I order an occasional can of Jakobsson's Strong Cola portion snus and I like it a lot. Yes, it tastes like Cola, the old RC Cola comes to mind for me. Some of the Jaks flavors are pretty sweet, I think of them as desert snus.

Chad's expert review: http://chadizzy1.blogspot.com/2017/02/jakobssons-cola-strong-review-8.html

And, I consider Espresso and a good strong snus to be my favorite combo.

Awesome thanks for the welcome! I will look into that Jakobsson's ASAP!

I've gotten back into drinking teas, not pg tips crap but decent teas, Assam, Ceylon, Kenyan, Darjeeling, and my latest discovery Lapsang souchong. Gone totally of coffee again probably just as well as it made me quite manic.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast