No announcement yet.

What's in your mouth right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda missing the Goat Rape No.2. Gotta get some in my next order. I still have a frozen unopened can of Goat Rape Los.

Comment

• lucky strike original

Comment

• Offroad Apple. 1st time with this one. It's not as bad as I have read. To me, it's OK. On par with Offroad and Skruf cranberry. Not one I'd get again, but not bad. If anything, it's on the bland side.

Comment

• Jacobsons Ice fruit

Comment

• Fat lip of copenhagen long cut. Great alternative to snus

Comment

• pall mall original while very tasty its been giving nasty bad heart burn i might need to find the two cans a really good home :cry:

Comment

• Ettan Los.

Comment

• General TOBACCO CUTS

AWESOME!! :lol:

Comment

• nick and johnny. i keep returning to it, and keep not really liking it. i continually try it based on so many peoples love of it. but this is my third one and im still not liking the taste. i dont know why, its not that different, but i might have to concede that its just not for me.

Comment

• I don't really care for NJ... it's not bad, but there are other starks i'd order before it.

Baking a pris of Got Original

Comment

• KNOX los. Not bad at all. Quite tasty. Now after about 1/2 hour coming thru nice and peppery.

Comment

• OffRoad coffe/vanilla.......who da thought?!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

• Ettan Los.

Comment

• Originally posted by tom502
                              Ettan Los.

Comment

• Lucky Strike original portion

Mmmmmm good!

Comment

Working...
                                X