X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    rschmaus

• rschmaus
    replied
    Was a longtime stokers user and never had any problems with it! My choice wintergreen and straight! Now a Swedish snus user and not going back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Snusdog
    replied
    Never heard of that happening before. It may be some sort of allergic reaction.....that said Stoker's is a old brand that has been around quite a while. Thus if folks were having a reaction to something in one of their products you would think they would have changed it by now. Stop using straight or Wintergreen dip of any kind and see if the problem goes away. Keep us posted. I will be interested to see what is causing this....it may prove helpful to others in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Barnyarddogg

• Barnyarddogg
    replied
    Has anyone else had hives after chewing stokers straight don't get me wrong I don't want to blame this but everything else has deemed been okay and I'm getting hives left and right and I'm starting to wonder whether or not it's stokers straight tobacco or if it's something from work because I'm working with a lot of different chemicals but I haven't been to work in 2 days now and these hives just showed up this morning really bad and all I've been doing is chewing stokers straight tobacco so I'm wondering if anybody in your reply back to this if they've been having problems that would be awesomeness

Leave a comment:

• N1THC
    replied
    Originally posted by Barnyarddogg View Post
    Has anyone else had hives after doing stokers straight cuz that's the only thing it comes down to I love it don't get me wrong but it's the only thing that it could b cuz every thing else has been deemed no.problem
    I mean you could be allergic to an additive or something in the Stokers straight. Not quite sure why else this would happen

Leave a comment:

• Barnyarddogg

• Barnyarddogg
    replied
    Has anyone else had hives after doing stokers straight cuz that's the only thing it comes down to I love it don't get me wrong but it's the only thing that it could b cuz every thing else has been deemed no.problem

Leave a comment:

• iAmTylerC

• iAmTylerC
    replied
    The straight tubs pretty much a long cut easy dip there is to pinch that's for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Xobeloot

• Xobeloot
    replied
    It's decent dip. The fine cut tastes like most other fine cut snuff with a slightly sweet note like Redman. Think Copenhagen or Grizzly Snuff as far as the cut goes. It's pretty cool. You get a big bucket of dip along with a refillable can to use (though I always scoop it into my icetool can). I don't use Dip much anymore, but when I do get the urge, I tend to buy a tub of this solely for the value factor. If they would release a tub of long-cut other than wintergreen I'd be "stoked" lol

Edit: I guess they do have long-cut natural! The stores around here only keep fine cut snuff and lc wintergreen. I'll have to do a bit of searching.

Leave a comment:

• c.nash
    Banned Users

• c.nash
    replied
    I have some of the Wintergreen coming, but I've heard the Mint and Straights are pretty good too.

Leave a comment:

• iAmTylerC

• iAmTylerC
    replied
    Stokers is all i dip now the straights my favorite it's got a kind of barbecue taste.

Leave a comment:

• tom502
    replied
    Hey!!!
    Getsnus now has these Stokers tubs! They also have Klondike DIP! Not that I want the Klondike, but I see it's new, and their other other stuff was "snus".

Leave a comment:

• Jwalker
    replied
    It's ok, that's what was great it was 99 cents a can and it was ok, I would say kind of good. The wintergreen is really long cut and the fc natural is really fine cut and had a sweetness that to me was gross so I still have that can it's about a year old I have no plans on using it.

Leave a comment:

• WickedKitchen

• WickedKitchen
    replied
    I wonder how long these things keep. Every time I've frozen a partial can of Skoal I've had lackluster results upon thawing. It was absolutely usable, but not as crisp despite being cold. Full cans fared better but still not perfect. It would probably take me a year to go through that much dip but it sounds like a worthy investment providing they have the flavor you like and it would survive the cold nap for a year.

Do they make a straight?

I've had Stokers chew Peach. I liked that but I didn't keep the chaws in for long. This might have had something to do with the size of the bag. It was a half pound so I was taking it in by the fist full. Their plain nasal snuff is great though. I have a small bit, maybe 8 grams, that I keep handy for the occasional blast. They make a very friendly scotch. I guess it's the wood that is used to make the stuff. It has less of the hickory or bbq kinda notes but still nice and smoky.

Leave a comment:

• Thebackwoodsdipper

• Thebackwoodsdipper
    replied
    Stoker's is a good quality dip. Here it's $12 a tub and thats 12 oz or the equivalent of 10 cans. It's worth it if you can't make it through 10 cans of one flavor

Leave a comment:

• BradenL
    replied
    Honestly, its dip. haha, plain and simple. As long as it isnt everyday for several years the effects really wont be found from the TSNA's

Leave a comment:

• Snusdog
    replied
    I wonder what the specs are on Stoker's dip (TSNA, Nic, ingredients, etc...)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X