Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Filtered "Little Cigars" just cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whalen View Post
    Thanks for that totaly bias free information!
    "For a modern smoking experience packaged in a distinctive, premium embossed tin look no further than LEX12." Sounds like a authentic recommendation to me! His name just happened to be Lex12 by coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by LEX12 View Post
      For those that enjoy filtered little cigars like Djarum, Cheyenne, and Cigarillos, you may want to try LEX12 100’s sweet tipped filter cigars. LEX12 originally showcased in Las Vegas and is available nationwide. LEX12’s Classic flavor profile holds a 95-point consumer rating from Famous Smoke. This boutique blended little cigar’s claim to building such a following is that it is “pleasantly aromatic and delicious beyond compare.” For a modern smoking experience packaged in a distinctive, premium embossed tin look no further than LEX12. Offered in seven flavors: Classic (pipe tobacco), Menthol Chrome (menthol), Napa Night (red wine), Sweet Chaos (clove), Temptation (apple), and Red Krush (cherry).

When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

Comment

I'm new to the forum but for what it's worth I buy all my Swisher Sweet Little Cigars from BuyPipeTobacco.com. They have fast and free shipping, customer service has always been great with any and all issues. They do a great job, satisfactory guaranteed. They can answer all your tobacco questions.

Comment

Working...
        X