Page 51 of 1995 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 39885

Thread: What's in your mouth right now?

Kardus. I kind of forgot about it, and was looking in the fridge for something on the plain side, but different from the regulars. It's just a delicious as I remember :^)

hot damn lx, i need to get some kardus this christmas. id really like ot get some ahus anno 2008 too, if anyone knows a place that has it in stock, holla.

my mouth: ezra brooks whisky and im about to make a fat ass pris of RL los. i might just lower lip it and use the last like 1/5 of the can. i added some water cause it was so dry, but i overdid it a bit, it already looks like a big pris. im really trying to work on not opening or ordering anymore till i go through at least my open los and reg. portions. whites im not so worried about.

Gotsborge rape...2nd portion ever. Still deciding if I like.

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    ta daaa.........OR coffe/vanilla
    I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

G.E.S. portion and cheap beer.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lxskllr
    Kardus. I kind of forgot about it, and was looking in the fridge for something on the plain side, but different from the regulars. It's just a delicious as I remember :^)
    how much do you have left?

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Parrots
    ta daaa.........OR coffe/vanilla
    Slow down.......you only have like 999 tins left. :P

999 tins of or/cv on the wall take one down pass it around and well.....there would still be 999 tins on the wall minus one portion because pp you are the only one who uses it! your stash reminded me of dpnkey kong for snes and his horde of banannas!

I think Sheilyann likes it too. I wish I could have tried it before they went away. I likes me some coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Veganpunk
    I think Sheilyann likes it too. I wish I could have tried it before they went away. I likes me some coffee.
    Anything's worth trying once, but that one just wasn't really up to par IMHO. Probably because, underneath it all, it was your typical V2 portion: sickly sweet flavoring on top, funky Offroad taste under that. That being said, it wasn't THAT horrible...

I have to admit that I'd like to see another company give it a go, though.

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    OR coffe/vanilla
    I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Copenhagen Pouches

Elyxr, still trying to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by chadizzy1
    Quote Originally Posted by lxskllr
    how much do you have left?
    I still have 1/3-1/2 tin of the 2008 production, and maybe 3 or 4 pris of the 2007 production. I had the 2008 last night.

Thunder Frosted, first time. Got a bit of a kick to it!

LD Salmiak. Eh, it's OK. I just noticed they changed the can design of these. Or did sometime in the past.

Discreet Strawberry....had to come into work today as I forgot my work phone. So my peace offering to myself for being here. :wink:

Grov Loose. I opened the can and it had a bunch of ready to go prillas from the comparison photos I posted the other day.

lucky strike cig love a smoke now and then

Page 51 of 1995 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast