Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I missing something with nasal snuff?

You need to try White Elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by GoVegan View Post
    So let me get this straight.....if we can't derail a thread.......we try and kill the OPer

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by GoVegan View Post
    Are you trying to put the OP off snuff for life GV?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Snus View Post
    Yeah I've still been dabbling with snuff but havent been using it a great deal. Perhaps when I find something extremely cheap like the 10 pack sampler form toque i will give it another try but honestly i just don't think I'm too into snuff. I'd have to get a can of something that has a great scent that lasts atleast 10 minutes to get back onboard.
    address please :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Skell18 View Post
    Are you trying to put the OP off snuff for life GV?
    No! Just Burgers, chicken, cheese, fish, bacon..............!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Snus View Post
    Yeah I've still been dabbling with snuff but havent been using it a great deal. Perhaps when I find something extremely cheap like the 10 pack sampler form toque i will give it another try but honestly i just don't think I'm too into snuff. I'd have to get a can of something that has a great scent that lasts atleast 10 minutes to get back onboard.
    F&T Old Paris.........You will smell that for more than ten minutes. Rich yet smooth. Tom Buck is a natural starter. Me, I will take the Fubar Grunt, in the original 50 gram tubs please.

Quote Originally Posted by evilfrog View Post
    I'm also looking to try snuff.
    I tried to buy from Toque, but their cc processing was kaput. Dropped in at the local tobacconist, but all they had were a couple 5g silver dollar tins for $5.50 each. They had a nice General display, including loose - which I would have bought if it wasn't more then a month past expiration.

I guess I'll just wait until Toque is back up...
    You may have to let your CC company know you are using the CC out of the country, the anti fraud usually kicks in and denies the transaction, just call them and ask. Many many CC problems are because of this, I always have to call Visa to buy from Make Webo.

See if snuff snus does it for you. Seriously. If not then I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by whalen View Post
    You may have to let your CC company know you are using the CC out of the country, the anti fraud usually kicks in and denies the transaction, just call them and ask. Many many CC problems are because of this, I always have to call Visa to buy from Make Webo.
    No, it's them - it's mentioned on the site, I just didn't see it. I ordered from MrSnuff instead and spent a lot more but got a wider variety. I'm excited to try it!

For some reason every single card I've had has gone through on every snus/snuff order. An old Master debit from a small local bank. A visa gift card my girlfriends parents go tme (im hard to shop for apparently) and even my amazon visa rewards card. The visas have a 3% foreign transaction fee which is usually just a few bucks and I forget if or what mastercard charged. Also something to mention my first snus order was with that old master debit card on northerner....card number was used at some kind of vintage game shop store in WV five minutes later.....then northerner had the audacity to tell me maybe my card number was stolen from somewhere else and that I was stupid for implying their site was not secure.

Like the OP, I'm also brand new to snuff. My first modest order was Ozona President, McChrystal's O&G, Wilson's Aniseed Extra, and Silver Dollar Natural. I understand his experience because that's how I felt after using the Silver Dollar. However, the medicated/mentholated snuffs give me a more intense rush and the scent lasts a long time. To the OP, you may want to try one of those. Wilson's Aniseed is my favorite so far, but now that I'm starting to find out what I like, I'm really looking forward to some Red Bull in my next order.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Work has been crazy with snuff sales expanding faster than we can cope. As most of you know we hate anything artificial or synthetic all our snuffs are 100% natural and if we could go fully organic we would. As a result some of our flavours do fade quickly. Grapefruit is the fastest to fade but, I still love the fresh zing it gives when first opened.

Our big hitters in numerical order for nicotine are Rustica (which we limit to 50g bags), Quit and SP extra.

For flavour Absinthe tops the chart followed by Cheese and Bacon, Christmas Pudding, Camphor and Clove, Coltsfoot, Lime toast, Toast & Marmalade, Whisky & Honey, Spanish Gem, Almond Toast, Ginger, Menthol, Peach, the fruit menthols, fruits, florals and the rest are more subtle till you get down to Natural and Grapefruit.

Wow, I haven't been to your site in awhile. Looks like you have some new flavors. Camphor and clove sounds especially interesting.

Lxskllr, How are you? Long time no talk. Yes we've loads of new snuffs. We've even got Silver dollar on our site.

Doin' good. My big problem is I have a ton of snuff. I fall in and out of love with it, and usage is cyclical. I tend to use more in the winter time, so I start looking at snuff, and buy a bunch, and it goes in a box and slowly goes "bad" over the year. When I say bad, it isn't truly bad, but it loses the specialness it had when new. What's especially irritating is I mixed tap boxes of menthol in the same container as regular snuff, so now my menthols have none, and my non menthols are mentholated :bangs head:

It's great to have an answer from you toque especially since this thread i created probably 7 months ago keeps getting dug up for some reason. I definitely have a great deal of respect for a company that is all natural and really cares about their product. It's definitely a huge swing from the "big tobacco" propaganda that was always shoved in my face as a child. Unfortunately next time i try snuff I think I will have to branch out a bit and maybe try some of the more artificial brands. I was really hoping for something that lasted in scent for maybe 15 minutes so maybe i could unwind and fall asleep while getting nicotine without worrying about waking up with an 8 hour old portion in and also to just give my mouth a little break from snus. That dip used to tear my mouth up something fierce but even now i can get some irritation from heavy usage.

I was supposed to get sent some snuff by rick back in october but it doesn't appear it ever arrived here.

I won't advocate it because as most snuffers know I hate my own Cheese & Bacon (I created a monster) but, folks say this one will last all day and you wake up smelling old socks. C&B is a love it or hate it snuff, a bit like Marmite. Our top 12 on the flavour list above all last and last. One of the tricks, a customer on here told me, is to take a pinch and as soon as it fades step out side and you get a second hit. Try it, it really works.

Lxskllr, You need to throw all your old snuffs out and buy a load more Toques, you know it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Toque Snuff View Post
    I won't advocate it because as most snuffers know I hate my own Cheese & Bacon (I created a monster) but, folks say this one will last all day and you wake up smelling old socks. C&B is a love it or hate it snuff, a bit like Marmite. Our top 12 on the flavour list above all last and last. One of the tricks, a customer on here told me, is to take a pinch and as soon as it fades step out side and you get a second hit. Try it, it really works.

Lxskllr, You need to throw all your old snuffs out and buy a load more Toques, you know it makes sense.
    Honestly toque i think i just have a shitty nose. I've never been able to smell things that well...probably why my eyesight is so good...balance and shit.
    I think I'm just going to have to try something that is more artificial that should provide a longer scent and see if it is just me. Maybe toque isn't for starters. Maybe its something you have to build up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Toque Snuff View Post

I love C&B! I love marmite too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12