Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The Snuson Confessional Sacristy & Bulletin

Blog Entries
    Trumpocalypse? Suddenly Liberals Are The Ones Stockpiling Food, Guns And Emergency Supplies

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, many liberals all over America have suddenly become extremely interested in prepping. Fearing that a Trump presidency could rapidly evolve into a “Trumpocalypse”, a significant number of leftists are now stockpiling food, guns and emergency supplies. In fact, even though many had expected a sharp drop in gun sales following Trump’s victory, what actually happened is that fear of what is coming under Trump pushed background checks for gun sales to an all-time record high on Black Friday. The election of Donald Trump has awakened the left to a degree that we haven’t seen in decades, and some on the left are embracing hardcore survivalism without any apologies.
    What is ironic about all of this is that on the other end of the political spectrum interest in prepping is probably the lowest that it has ever been in the history of the modern prepper movement. A couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article about how it was like “a nuclear bomb went off in the prepping community“, and nothing has changed since that time.
    In fact, since I originally wrote that article we have gotten some hard numbers that show how dramatically optimism about the future has surged among those on the right.
    Just before the election, CNBC’s All-America Economic Survey found that only 15 percent of all Republicans believed that the economy would improve over the next year, but after the election that number skyrocketed all the way up to 74 percent.
    But among Democrats it is a different story altogether. That same CNBC survey found that optimism about the economy on the left fell by more than half after the election. At this point, it is sitting at just 16 percent.
    (snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at theeconomiccollapseblog.com ...
    If you have any problems with my posts or signature
    CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    Trump To Have The First CHRISTIAN Inauguration In History

... As Trump just announced , Franklin Graham and 6 other religious figures will speak at the event.
    The ceremony will start with Cardinal Timothy Dolan , followed by the readings and invocations from pastor Paula White and Rev. Samuel Rodriguez of the National Hispanic Leadership Conference. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at uconservative.com ...
    CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    Naked Woman Steals Police Truck
    KOB4 ^ |

A naked woman was taken into custody by Arizona police Thursday after stealing a Maricopa County Sheriff Deputy's truck and leading officers on a high-speed chase.
    It began when the deputy responded to a call of a naked woman at a Shell gas station in Gila Bend.
    Once the deputy arrived at the scene, he approached the woman, who told him she was sexually assaulted.
    As the deputy attempted to find something for the woman to wear, she jumped in the deputy's truck and started to drive off, according to investigators.
    "The next thing I know, I hear the sheriff's truck -- he had a pickup truck -- squeal out of here," said a witness at the gas station.
    CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    CLICK HERE

Blog Entries
    French Fitness Model Dies in Freak Whipped Cream Accident
    FOXNews ^

A French fitness model died in a freak accident with a whipped cream dispenser, according to her family.

Rebecca Burger, who has more than 156,000 followers on Instagram, was killed when a defective whipped cream dispenser exploded and struck her in the chest, according to a post Tuesday from her family. She was 33.
    Burger was popular on social media, where she’d post photos of her toned body in bikinis and share tips on food and fitness. She also competed in fitness and beauty competitions all over the world.
    (Pictures at link)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
    CLICK HERE

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314