Thread: Items Other Than Tobacco Related Products For Trade/Sale Here!!

Items Other Than Tobacco Related Products For Trade/Sale Here!!

Vintage Parker 51 & Vacumatic fountain pens and 2 nice Sheaffer fountain pens

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...32#post3374932

This is a sale I'm having on another site....let me know if anyone is interested ;-)

Best,

Rick

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar
    Looks like spam to me.
    I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

I love fountain pens, and have a couple cheap ones, but I never write with pen. I wish I had more use for them. Writing is a classy pastime :^)

yeah...it's fun for sure. Fountain pens are downright timeless too. I sold one a couple days ago that was made pre 1938, it went pretty quickly, lol

Great to see someone else who appreciates fine vintage writing utensils. I collect and restore pre-war portable typewriters, and there's nothing more wonderful than writing with something 70-plus years old.

Funny that your Schaeffer is selling for as much as a vintage Underwood Champion Portable...but then there's zero money in typewriters!

Would love to buy one from you, but the wife would likely have a conniption...

People still write on paper?

Wait... What? lol

Honestly. I have always been a pen person. Never really liked pencils. Even when I used to sketch and stuff, I rather do it in pen.

Good luck on the sale. Knowing my luck I'd buy one and lose it a week later.

I posted up some stuff on ebay because im moving. having a hell of a time getting rid of my motorcycle jacket. I really dont understand it. I figured for sure it'd be the first to go. Theres always like 10 watchers an no bids. Anyway, I also have a 4mL ICETOOL on there as well. just giving out a heads up. I dont know if im allowed to provide a link or i would

Oh, and if youre a snuson person and something interests you on there, shoot me a message and Ill waive shipping or somehting. (except on the Guinness mirror). Im not trying to get rich off this shit. My username is eroscsc on there.

I got tons of boy butter for sale/trade... Churn style, extreme, I can't believe it's not boy butter etc... Industrial size tins. I'd like to trade for a sex swing or sell at cost.

I have size 9 Nike golf shoes never worn, they are factory samples for a model that did well for them. Will trade for snus or 20 bucks. Retail is about 80. I'll send pics if interested. Is this thread real?

Do you run a tobacco or nicotine related website?

I am interested in links to some of my sites. If you are interested PM me. We will discuss details and what I bring to the trade privately.

iPad 2 16gb in white with Smart Cover. Make an offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosted View Post
    I knew he was committed as an actor but I think he went too far in his latest role as Princess Diana

Spam alert!

I actually have a 16gb samsung galaxy player (basically a galaxy s2 without the phone functionality) I looked at selling it back to amazon but i didn't have the original box and selling it on ebay just seemed like too big of a hassle. Thing is factory restored and wiped, was a great alternative to ipod with a 5inch screen. If someone wanted it on here I wouldn't ask for much. I'd like it to find a good home. Samsung discontinued it awhile back

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Parrots View Post
    Body parts if ya need em

Wait....whaaaaat

When it's my time to go, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my uncle did....... Not screaming in terror like his passengers

I have aprox 500 issues of Mad magazine dating back from 1952 to about 2005 for sale, only a very few issues are missing. Some are new and have never been read. This collection includes all the various Mad specials editions as well. Aprox 99% of the fold out rear covers were never folded/creased and all of them have been stored in individual plastic protective covers. All of the promotional items [records, stamps, posters and whatever] as still intact in the special issues. Time for these to go. These could have been the root cause of my sense of humor. You can have a twisted mind as well. Contact me for more info. What me worry?
    I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Hi all.....we went on a major food shopping spree and I need more room in my freezer for frozen food. I have a big bag of ice in the freezer that needs to go asap. Its free of course. I'm putting it at the curb and anyone that want it can come pick it up anytime. If no one picks it up by tomorrow morning I am going to toss it out. Someone please come get it. I hate to be wasteful when, especially tonight, there will be partiers that will desperately need it. Better hurry cus its about 70 degrees out there. Cheers

btw, Happy New Year!!

Does anyone have any metal snus cans for portion and loose can pay via paypal.

NM brought one from icetool. May get a thunder can too at some point. So sick of cans popping open with a single drop