Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grizzly Mint Review

Quote Originally Posted by Experimental Monkey View Post
    Skoal better?! That's blasphemy. There's a reason Grizzly is the #2 selling dip in America behind Copenhagen. It's good quality dip that packs a heavy punch. Ask most dippers: Skoal is overpriced junk with fruity flavors and no nicotine. They cater to girls and pansies. They have the same reputation that Skruf does in Sweden and Norway.
    This is exactly why I used to dip Grizzly instead of anything else. It tasted just like Kodiak, but at a cost of around $2 per can (2 cans for less than $3) you cannot beat it. It tastes better than skoal, its stronger than skoal, and personally the cut is better than skoal. Don't get me wrong, Skoal makes a quality product, I just think Grizzly is better IMO.

Nothing wrong with Skoal, different strokes for different folks. I like Skoal, Grizz and Cope, I like what I like and don't care what anyone else thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Skell18 View Post
    Nothing wrong with Skoal, different strokes for different folks. I like Skoal, Grizz and Cope, I like what I like and don't care what anyone else thinks.
    I meant no offense. Skoal makes a quality product, its just not what I chose to use back then.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonNative View Post
    I meant no offense. Skoal makes a quality product, its just not what I chose to use back then.
    None taken mate, didn't mean to come across harsh :-) I just think that people who say people who use the types of snus or dip that they don't like because they use 'the pure stuff' are dickheads, if you like what you like thats all that matters. We are all snusers so need to stick together (man hug time!) lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skell18 View Post
    None taken mate, didn't mean to come across harsh :-) I just think that people who say people who use the types of snus or dip that they don't like because they use 'the pure stuff' are dickheads, if you like what you like thats all that matters. We are all snusers so need to stick together (man hug time!) lol.
    I agree 100% brother! Glad I didn't offend you, I never meant too. Trust me mate, my freezer is stocked with "budget snus". In fact, my last order was almost all "budget snus" (5/7 rolls), I'm the last person in the world to judge others for their choices. I dipped just about everything, but Grizz was my favorite. As far as snus is concerned, most of what I use now is Offroad/Phantom because it's cheap. Don't get me wrong, there is some more expensive snus in there, but I love it all! (Man Hug)

Cheers bro!

Quote Originally Posted by OregonNative View Post
    I agree 100% brother! Glad I didn't offend you, I never meant too. Trust me mate, my freezer is stocked with "budget snus". In fact, my last order was almost all "budget snus" (5/7 rolls), I'm the last person in the world to judge others for their choices. I dipped just about everything, but Grizz was my favorite. As far as snus is concerned, most of what I use now is Offroad/Phantom because it's cheap. Don't get me wrong, there is some more expensive snus in there, but I love it all! (Man Hug)

Cheers bro!
    Since we can only get V2 snus now I have been trying all their's out and I am liking the Phantom snus, not too dissimilar to General IMO and way cheaper (Oden's 69 White is still my fav though!). Also Megapole white portions are fantastic, its cheap because you only get about 18 portions in the can. I have some longterm cans of General and Ettan in the freezer for special occasions as you can't deny its good stuff but I have sources for that if needed

High 5

skoal still IS the best DIP

grizzly's on #2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12