Thread: Are you worried about dating a relative?

Blog Entries

Are you worried about dating a relative?

Get this new app to make sure you don’t
    Metro [UK] ^

If you’ve ever wanted a way to make sure you don’t unwittingly date one of your family members then a new app has been released just for you.
    The piece of software was developed in Iceland to make sure you and your potential partner are not from the same family tree.
    The Islendingabók app allows you to test how closely you’re related to your date by simply bumping your phones together.
    The Android programme includes information on 720,000 people and will hopefully help the users avoid the possibility of inbreeding.
    But it unfortunately came too late for one person who left a message on the app’s website, declaring: ‘If I’d had this in earlier, maybe I would not go home with my aunt.’
    So as the tagline for the app says, make sure you ‘ bump the app before you bump in bed,’ otherwise you could find yourself in an awkward situation with a long lost relative.
    If you have any problems with my posts or signature
    CLICK HERE

Blog Entries

Hahaha!!

I knew this would involve Iceland somehow..!

Reason why this app is useful............ Everyone in Iceland has a surname that takes after the father.

Example: Worms has a son. His surname would be Wormsson..... or...... Parrots has a daughter. Her surname would be Parrotsdóttir.

When you have an entire populace of 'ssons and 'sdóttirs, it can get quite confusing!

------------

Does that sum it up, Yfir?? (whom I discovered is me great (or is it grand?)) nephew-in-law..... from the SnusOn chatbox no less!)
    Words of Wisdom

Premium Parrots: only if the carpet matches the drapes.
    Crow: Of course, that's a given.
    Crow: Imagine a jet black 'raven' with a red bush?
    Crow: Hmm... You know, that actually sounds intriguing to me.
    Premium Parrots: sounds like a freak to me
    Premium Parrots: remember DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON CROW
    Premium Parrots: not that it would hurt one bit if he nailed you with his little pecker.
    Frosted: lucky twat
    Frosted: Aussie slags
    Frosted: Mind the STDs Crow

There's towns and counties so small here in North Carolina that it's pretty much a given that if you date someone within a 40 mile radius, you're committing wincest. My family's spread out pretty thick through the region, so I always dated out-of-towners or Russian callgirls.

Not going to be a big seller in West By God Virginia!

Blog Entries

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeris View Post
    There's towns and counties so small here in North Carolina that it's pretty much a given that if you date someone within a 40 mile radius, you're committing wincest. My family's spread out pretty thick through the region, so I always dated out-of-towners or Russian callgirls.
    Caw?!
    Words of Wisdom

Premium Parrots: not that it would hurt one bit if he nailed you with his little pecker.

I lived in a small town in Western NC and that always amazed me, or on the flip side explained many things.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainkor View Post
    I lived in a small town in Western NC and that always amazed me, or on the flip side explained many things.......
    Cheeky.............but quite right.
    Words of Wisdom

Super Moderator Premium Parrots's Avatar

Dam you!!!

I had a great freakin comment ready to post but I need to google wincest first.......then I forgot the comments.

sucks gettin old.

carry on
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times. Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Trade Ejuice & Vaping stuff on the Ejuice Exchange in the "Vapes & Ecig Talk" Forum

Hmmm! I think PP is a relative, I have alot of kin folk in Illinois. No! Really I do! Hi My Lovely bitch... LMMFAO

Sir,
    I am from Utah. In he town in which my father was raised (pop. ~300), the nearest neighbors are second-ish cousins. It's practically a given. Heretofore I haven't felt any ill effects of inbreeding; further bulletins as events warrant.

Only if it's PP.....

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Caw?!
    Hey, what can I say? Feed them some Wudka and Lucky Strikes and you've got a perfect housewife! (Until she robs you blind.)