View Poll Results: Do You like the 'What's in your mouth right now' thread?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

    2 18.18%
  • Hate it

    2 18.18%
  • Not fussed

    7 63.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: 'What's in your mouth right now' Like it or Hate it

  1. #1

    'What's in your mouth right now' Like it or Hate it

    Every time I go to the snuson front page and want to see at a glance the latest post on Snus and Snus Accessories Talk, I can't because somebody always posts on the 'What's in your mouth right now' thread. This is annoying because 'What's in your mouth right now' is the most boring thread on the forum. Just my tuppence. What do you think?

  2. #2
    I think if it's so boring to you then don't look at it, There are plenty of threads that I think are boring that you post to and you don't see me complaining... There are a lot of threads that somebody will always post too that will get in the way of seeing the latest post at a glance.... Maybe I should start a poll on every one of those threads that annoy me...

    Maybe you should be viwing snuson in a different manner and not from the front home page... I never have a problem with the way I view snuson and the latest post..... I view it from the forum tab then just hit the tab for new post and all the new post and threads come up and then I just skip over all the ones I'm not interested in, When I'm done I hit mark forums read then when I get back on through the forum and hit new post all the new ones come up... Sound's like a simple solution to me....

  3. #3
    Kind of agree, but if the thread required each person to give a short rating every time they post, it would be a most interesting thread. i am thinking of some sort of a series of questions required to be answered, i.e. How many tins of this have you had? How do you rate the taste? How do you rate the nic hit? What do you like about it? What do you dislike about it? Comments such as "I hate this shit,", or "this is great stuff!", should be discouraged. Remember, my dog loves horse manure. That doesn't mean that the local pet shop should should start selling it in dogfood bags.

    Anyway, maybe there wouldnt be as many posts in such a thread, but it would be much more interesting.

    Rip

    Anyway, maybe there wouldnt be as many posts

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jagmanss View Post
    I think if it's so boring to you then don't look at it, There are plenty of threads that I think are boring that you post to and you don't see me complaining... There are a lot of threads that somebody will always post too that will get in the way of seeing the latest post at a glance.... Maybe I should start a poll on every one of those threads that annoy me...

    Maybe you should be viwing snuson in a different manner and not from the front home page... I never have a problem with the way I view snuson and the latest post..... I view it from the forum tab then just hit the tab for new post and all the new post and threads come up and then I just skip over all the ones I'm not interested in, When I'm done I hit mark forums read then when I get back on through the forum and hit new post all the new ones come up... Sound's like a simple solution to me....
    Oh man (sigh) Don't make this into something it isn't.
    I don't really care that much, not as much as yourself obviously. It's just a minor irritant.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Oh man (sigh) Don't make this into something it isn't.
    I don't really care that much, not as much as yourself obviously. It's just a minor irritant.

    Well then! Your obviously bored to have started this thread, So have a look in the 'What's in your mouth right now' thread

  6. #6
    You're right there. There's not a lot happening right now. So let's have a fight

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    You're right there. There's not a lot happening right now. So let's have a fight
    Speaking of being bored, anybody else miss sgreger1. Love him or hate him he kept the place lively. Good guy to boot. Too bad he got run off.......

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    You're right there. There's not a lot happening right now. So let's have a fight
    Well! We still need a few more players for that.... I'm sure Bigblue will be by shortly, But it won't be as much fun without sgreger Oh! and Where the hell is precious?

  9. #9
    Of course we miss him. He didn't get run off, he decided all of a sudden to up and go. There were a lot of issues going on for him remember.
    Hope he does return.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Cascadia
    Posts
    4,063
    Blog Entries
    2
    Same here, I hope he returns and I hope things are going well for him. Brother was going through a rough patch with the maritals (and heated chatter on the boards).
    Words of Wisdom

    Premium Parrots: only if the carpet matches the drapes.
    Crow: Of course, that's a given.
    Crow: Imagine a jet black 'raven' with a red bush?
    Crow: Hmm... You know, that actually sounds intriguing to me.
    Premium Parrots: sounds like a freak to me
    Premium Parrots: remember DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON CROW
    Premium Parrots: not that it would hurt one bit if he nailed you with his little pecker.
    Frosted: lucky twat
    Frosted: Aussie slags
    Frosted: Mind the STDs Crow

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Of course we miss him. He didn't get run off, he decided all of a sudden to up and go. There were a lot of issues going on for him remember.
    Hope he does return.
    That's very selective memory. There is no doubt in my mind and I'm sure his that he was run off....... Oh and that was a hell of a call by Jag

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Really? By who?
    I dare not say. Lest I be banned once again........

  14. #14
    Senior Member Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Cascadia
    Posts
    4,063
    Blog Entries
    2
    Alright lads, let's not pick at scabs.
    Words of Wisdom

    Premium Parrots: only if the carpet matches the drapes.
    Crow: Of course, that's a given.
    Crow: Imagine a jet black 'raven' with a red bush?
    Crow: Hmm... You know, that actually sounds intriguing to me.
    Premium Parrots: sounds like a freak to me
    Premium Parrots: remember DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON CROW
    Premium Parrots: not that it would hurt one bit if he nailed you with his little pecker.
    Frosted: lucky twat
    Frosted: Aussie slags
    Frosted: Mind the STDs Crow

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Alright lads, let's not pick at scabs.
    Physical wounds heal, memories and resentment linger.....

  16. #16
    [QUOTE=Bigblue1;486441]Physical wounds heal, memories and resentment linger.....[/Q

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Senior Member Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Cascadia
    Posts
    4,063
    Blog Entries
    2
    You shouldn't allow yourself to let resentment consume you. People make mistakes, people say stupid shit, people learn from said mistakes and stupid shit. I'm not pointing out anyone in particular, I'm speaking in general.

    P.S. HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, FROSTED!
    Words of Wisdom

    Premium Parrots: only if the carpet matches the drapes.
    Crow: Of course, that's a given.
    Crow: Imagine a jet black 'raven' with a red bush?
    Crow: Hmm... You know, that actually sounds intriguing to me.
    Premium Parrots: sounds like a freak to me
    Premium Parrots: remember DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON CROW
    Premium Parrots: not that it would hurt one bit if he nailed you with his little pecker.
    Frosted: lucky twat
    Frosted: Aussie slags
    Frosted: Mind the STDs Crow

  19. #19
    Time to get my popcorn.... Wish I had a drink to drink.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jagmanss View Post
    Time to get my popcorn....
    Extra butter on mine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •